Wednesday, August 2, 2017

Lovely As A Tree

Hi Crafters, so glad you popped by my blog today. I have made for you today a very simple and easy card using The Lovely As A Tree to create this very easy card for you. I have used Night of Navy as my base card, then the new DSP Wood Textures, a panel in the middle with Daffodil Delight and Shimmery White cardstock. I have then lightly sponged the Shimmery White with the sponge brayer and then stamped my image of the trees in Early Espresso. I have adhered it to my card with Stampin' Dimensionals and finally added my sentiment.

My Card





Cardstock Colour Combination 


Products Used:
Cardstock: Night of Navy, Daffodil Delight, Whisper White, Shimmery White
DSP: Wood Textures
Stamp Sets: Lovely As A Tree, Label Me Pretty
Stamp Pads: Early Espresso, Night of Navy, Soft Sky, Pink Pirouette
Sponge Brayer
Ribbon: Night of Navy Crinkled Seam Binding 5/8"
Punches: Circles - 1-3/8", 1-1/2"
Stampin' Dimensionals
Adhesives: Snail Runner, Multi Purpose Liquid Glue
Stampin' Trimmer



No comments:

Post a Comment