Friday, July 21, 2017

Notecards and Matching Tote Bag


Welcome to another Crazy Crafters Team Project Highlights,  I have made some Note Cards with a matching Tote Bag. I have used Coffee Break Designer Series Paper for my Tote Bag  and the trim on the top and bottom of the bag with Early Espresso Cardstock handles. With my note cards I have used Stampin' Up!® precut and prescored notecards and envelopes (the most cost effective way). I then have my first mat of Early Espresso Cardstock, second mat is Whisper White. I have stamped the image from the Heartland Stamp Set on the front of the notecards and the envelopes. This would make a lovely present or gift of appreciation. Finally I tied a piece of the 1/8" Copper Ribbon on the Tote Bag.

Please check out the other Crazy Crafters Cards/Projects HERE  and please take the time to VOTE FOR YOUR FAVOURITE 5!

My Tote Bag




Notecards




Notecards and Matching Envelopes






Products Used:
Cardstock: Early Espresso, Whisper White
DSP: Coffee Break
Stamp Set: Heartland
Whisper White Notecards and Envelopes: Stampin' Up!®
Ink Pad: Basic Black Archival
Ribbon: Copper 1/4" Trim
Bone Folder
Simply Scored
Adhesives: Multipurpose Liquid Glue, Snail Runner
Stampin' Trimmer


2 comments: