Sunday, July 9, 2017

Guy Greetings Triple Time

I have been doing a series of male cards over on my Utube Channel using the Guy Greetings Stamp Set, I hope you will check out my Utube Channel and please support me by subscribing so you don't miss a tutorial. I do 3 Tutorials every week so I'm sure there is something new there for you to try.

With this card I have used the Triple Time Technique with the Guy Greetings Stamp Set, my base colour is Early Espresso with my alternate colour which I stamped on being Crumb Cake and I have stamped my images in Early Espresso Ink.

My Card





Cardstock Colour Combination

Products Used:
Cardstock: Early Espresso, Crumb Cake
Stamp Set: Guy Greetings
Ink Pad: Early Espresso
Bone Folder
Adhesive: Multipurpose Liquid Glue, Snail Adhesive
Stampin' Up!® Trimmer



No comments:

Post a Comment