Friday, July 7, 2017

Guy Greetings - To A Classic


Welcome back everyone to another Crazy Crafter's Team Project Highlights, I hope you will take the time to CLICK HERE TO SEE ALL THE OTHER CARDS AND PROJECTS!

I decided to make a few male cards as I always seem to have an array of cards for all ocassions but seem to lack a supply of male cards. So don't forget to check out my UTUBE CHANNEL as I publish 3 tutorials every week. If you take the time to subscribe to my channel you won't miss another tutorial.

With my card I have used the Guy Greetings stamp set, I have started with my base of my card with some Soft Suede Cardstock, then the next mat is one of the new DSP "Wood Textures" this comes in a 6"x6" paper pad and is just perfect for those male themed cards. I then did a mat of Bermuda Bay Cardstock as a panel on the left hand side with a panel of Wood Textures DSP. On this final mat of Wood Textures I stamped the car image with Soft Suede ink pad, added some of the lovely new Stitched Satin Ribbon in the colour of Bermuda Bay and finally added my sentiment. With the car I stamped it on some watercolour paper in Stazon Jet Black Ink, cut it out and coloured it with a Aqua Painter and my Ink Pads as my pallette. In my pallette for the car I used Bermuda Bay, Basic Black and Pear Pizzazz. I adhered the car to my card with dimensionals so it would pop off the card.

My Card









Cardstock Colour Combination


Ink Colour Combination


Products Used:
Cardstock: Soft Suede, Bermuda Bay, Very Vanilla
DSP: Wood Textures
Stamp Set: Guy Greetings
Ink Pads: Soft Suede, Bermuda Bay, Basic Black, Pear Pizzazz, Jet Black Stazon
Aqua Painter
Watercolour Paper
Ribbon: Stitched Satin Bermuda Bay 3/8"
Wink of Stella: Clear
Stampin' Dimensionals
Bone Folder
Paper Snips
Adhesives: Multipurpose Liquid Glue, Tear and Tape
Stampin' Up!® Trimmer



3 comments:

  1. Love the colours and design & voted for it! xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous classic car design Angela! Love the ribbon accent xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. absolutely love this card and the colour combo Ange

    ReplyDelete