Monday, July 3, 2017

Gift Card Holder

I started having a play to design a gift card holder, this can be given just as shown in my picture below or you could adhere your Gift Card Holder to the inside of your card. What a awesome gift two in one. I have made two as shown below, one for a male and the other for a lady.

The male themed one I have used Early Espresso as my base card and then the new DSP "Wood Textures" a great combo. Then finished it off with some of the new crumb cake ribbon and stamped images from the Guy Greetings stamp set. My go to stamp set lately when I'm doing male cards. The female themed gift card I have used Cherry Cobbler as my base card and then also another new DSP " Birthday Memories" also a great combo. I then embellished it with some of the new Cherry Cobbler ribbon and embellishements diecut from the Flourish Thinlits.

My Gift Card Holders




Products Used:
Cardstock: Cherry Cobbler, Early Espresso
DSP: Wood Textures, Birthday Memories
Stamp Set: Guy Greetings
Thinlits: Flourish Dies
Ribbon: Classic Weave 3/8" Crumb Cake, Double Stitched 1/4" Cherry Cobbler
Embellishments: Metal Rimmed Pearls
Stampin' Dimensionals
Bone Folder
Adhesives: Multipurpose Liquid Glue, Tear and Tape
Stampin' Trimmer
Big Shot


2 comments:

  1. I would very much like to make these card holders. Could you give us some directions for making them?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I will be publishing a tutorial over on my Utube Channel, please subscribe to it and you won't miss any of my tutorials. I publish a tutorial 3 times every week. Just click on the My Utube Channel on the left hand side of my blog and it will take you to my channel. Angexx

      Delete