Monday, July 24, 2017

Floral Statements Note Cards and Matching Tote Bag

I am really enjoying making these Tote Bags and Matching Notecards, with this set I have used Naturally Ecletic Designer Series Paper and Night of Navy Cardstock for the handles and first mat on the Note Cards. I then have stamped the Thanks Stamp from the Floral Statements stamp set and cut them out before adhering them to the Note Cards. I have wrapped my notecards in some of the lovely new ribbon - 1/2"Night of Navy Gingham Ribbon. Then finally added some 3/8"Metallic Edge Ribbon to the Tote Bag, I chose to use the Gold.

Tote Bag




Floral Statement Note Cards






Products Used:
Cardstock: Night of Navy, Whisper White
DSP: Naturally Eclectic
Stamp Set: Floral Statements
Note Cards: Whisper White Notecards and Envelopes
Ink Pad: Basic Black 
Ribbon: 1/2"Night of Navy Gingham, 3/8"Metallic Edge - Gold Satin
Bone Folder
Adhesives: Tear and Tape, Multipurpose Liquid Glue, Snail Runner
Simply Scored
Stampin' Up!® Trimmer



No comments:

Post a Comment