Friday, July 14, 2017

Floral Statements - Hello


Welcome to another Friday of wonderful creations for the Crazy Crafters Team Project Highlights, check out all the other wonderful cards/projects the team have made for you this week 
HERE !! and please VOTE FOR YOUR TOP 5!

With my card today I have used another one of the beautiful new stamp sets "Floral Statements" this is such a easy stamp to create with, whether you want to colour it or not. I have chosen to colour mine this time but it would look lovely just stamped in a vibrant black on Whisper White cardstock. I stamped the word Hello with Stazon Jet Black and then cut it out before colouring it with my Aqua Painters and Ink Pads. I have used some of the lovely new ribbons from the Annual Catalogue and finished off with some Glitter Enamel Dots.

My Card





Cardstock Colour Combination




Cardstock Colour Combination


Products Used:
Cardstock: Blushing Bride, Soft Suede, Elegant Eggplant, Island Indigo, Basic Black
Stamp Set: Floral Statements
Ink Pads: Blushing Bride, Island Indigo, Old Olive, Crushed Curry, Pear Pizzazz, Daffodil Delight, Stazon Jet Black
Aqua Painters
Ribbon: 1/4" Double Stitched Blushing Bride, 3/8" Mini Chevron Crushed Curry
Glitter Enamel Dots
Wink of Stella: Clear
Stampin' Dimensionals
Adhesives: Multipurpose Liquid Glue, Snail Runner, Tear and Tape
Stampin' Trimmer



4 comments: