Friday, July 28, 2017

Bunch of Blossoms


Welcome back Crafters to another Crazy Crafters Team Project Highlights, make sure you check out the other cards and projects the team have created for you. You can check out all the wonderful creations HERE !!!!!! and make sure you vote for your top 5!! For my card this week I have used the Bunch of Blossoms Stamp Set, made my own flower with the small and large petals and added some leaves to complete the flower. This is a awesome stamp set, I can see me making some more of these flowers I just love making my own flowers.

My Card








Cardstock Colour Combinations


Products Used:
Cardstock: Cherry Cobbler, Early Espresso, Whisper White
DSP: Naturally Eclectic
Bundle: Bunch of Blossoms
Stamp Pads: Cherry Cobbler, Early Espresso, Old Olive
Ribbon: Basic Black Shimmer 3/8"
Metal Rimmed Pearl
Jewels: Pearls
Bone Folder
Stampin' Dimensionals
Adhesives: Multipurpose Liquid Glue, Tear and Tape
Stampin' Trimmer



8 comments:

  1. This card is simply stunning, Ange!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much Stephanie, it was so much fun making my own flower. Angexx

      Delete
  2. I adore the buch of blossoms stamps set and punch Angelea. It creates such stunning layered flowers! Mixed with your colour choices makes for a gorgeous creation x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Stunning card Ange I totally love everything about it xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ange the card is beautiful. I must admit I would not of thought to putting the three strong colours together. This shows me to try something new and not to overthink. Just get on and do it. Thank you for sharing your ideas. Xxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank You so much Christine, I loved your Lovely As A Tree Card as well. Angexx

      Delete